Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer is FINALLY HERE!!!!

As you may all well know, I am from the south...so I love summertime! A HUGE selection of new semi-precious beads arrived yesterday and I am SO excited. We have always done alot with chain here at Caravan Beads of Chicago and I am making it one of my summer's goals to show people the possibilities out there using different fibers and wire...so come in and check out some of my projects! Hopefully they will inspire your summer wardrobe!

Crissy
Caravan Beads of Chicago

1 comment:

The Bead Girls said...

Hola
Bienvenidos a todas las personas que cada dia nos visitan.
Sabemos lo importante que es el mundo de las piedras, cuentas y metales para ustedes. Estamos aqui para ayudarles con sus proyectos; ya sea que este reparando su joya rota o que quiera algo para ponerse con sus trajes nuevos. Pregunte por Ana y Diana. Nosotros con gusto le ayudaremos. Estamos abiertos a cualquier sugerencia. Por favor dejen sus comentarios o llámenos al 773 248-9555
Gracias
Ana y Diana