Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bead and Button Blast!


Well, I said I'd go to the Bead & Button show just to "look around." But of course, that didn't happen. After spending 9 hours on my feet, "just looking" turned into lot of beads! I found a great selection of wood beads, perfect for summer.
Then I ran into a bunch of beautiful semi precious beads that I had to have! Tourmaline, Ametrine, Peanut agate, Brazil Opalite, Rubies, Lepidocrocite in quartz, Shiva eye beads, to name just a few. I thought it was about time we spruced up the cases with special beads for the summer.

I also found some Thai Silver clasps and pendants, and some cute tool cases that look like purses! Come see all the new beads before they're gone!

Charlene

1 comment:

Jan said...

All the new beads from your trip to the Bead & Button show look great....wish we lived in Chicago so I could stop by and do a little shopping. I like the new pix on your sidebar!