Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where is our Resin?!!!

Ok, we have this fun new product I've been telling you about and we don't have the resin. Here's the story...I ordered 20 boxes over a week ago. I expected it last Wednesday. The rep called us on Thursday to say it had been shipped on Wednesday so we should have it by Friday. Still no package on Friday so we called and found out it had been shipped to the wrong zipcode, returned to the company, and shipped out again Friday. So no resin until next week. Needless to say, I am a bit po'd. I tried, guys! Just hang in there. I'm so sorry for all of this mess. We are restocking the store again. Have some new semi precious, sterling findings, and delicas. I hope you have looked on the website at our new classes. There are some really nice ones this month.
Charlene

No comments: