Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Fun Products!



We have just received our shipment of pendant blanks to make jewelry. I am totally hooked on making resin pendants. You just make a little collage, or just insert a photo into the blank, then pour in the resin and let it set. The possibilities are endless! I made a bunch of samples which are on display in the store. You can really add whatever you'd like to the blanks. Ana made some samples with polymer clay. You can make a mini mosaic with beads or glass. Make a photo charm bracelet. (I made one with pics of my cats). I think this is a great way to expand your beading skills. And each piece is unique, because you've designed it yourself! The casting blanks come in antique silver, ant. brass and ant. copper. Add chain to the charm and you have yourself a great necklace! I'm thinking this will be a fantastic Christmas gift. We will be offering a class on making them in September but if you want to get started now, we have all the materials in the store. It's really easy! Charlene


No comments: