Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend. The weather has been so nice. If only it could always be like this! I just got back from the Upper Peninsula or the UP as we like to call it. Did some fishing, hiking, and general R & R. That's what summer's about! I had ordered some new products from Vintaj before I left, and they have been flying out of the store! Here's some samples:


Isn't this a cool pendant?


I love this one, too. You can wrap the wings around a large bead or donut. We have the matching antique brass chain in a bunch of styles along with wire and findings too. This is the hot trend of the summer. I'll just keep ordering more when we run out!


Have you tried one of our new Bead Culture patterns yet? I've made the Touch Me Bracelet (many times, it's so fun!), the Floating Orbs Bracelet and the Chardonnay Bracelet so far. I'm currently working on the Net of Jewels Bracelet. I love these patterns! They're really easy and the finished product is just beautiful.

This is the Net of Jewels. The fun part is that you can pick on of our gorgeous buttons and design the colors around it for your own unique version. Way cool.


If you haven't seen them in person, you have to come in to see the samples for Hannah Rosner's classes. She is coming in from Taos, New Mexico to teach several awesome classes. They are posted on the website, but here's some pictures:


This is the Champagne Dreams bead. It uses those cool new Rivolis that we just got in.


This isn't the best picture but it's the Micro-macrame Treasure Bracelet. A great way to use up extra beads you may have.


Another not so good photo, but this is the Cascade Pendant. You really need to see them in person, they're beautiful.

I hope you all are as excited as I am about bringing Hannah in to teach for us. She will be here from Friday July 25 through Sunday July 27. Sign up soon before they fill up. Space is limited.


I'll leave you with this funny picture of me fishing for trout in the UP. Keep smiling!



Charlene

No comments: